- This web portal has been designed, developed and maintained by India-WRISWater Resources Information System of India Project Team under a joint project between Central Water Commission (CWC), Ministry of Water Resources, Govt. of India, New Delhi and Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Department of Space, Govt. of India, Bangalore.
- Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the content of information, the same should not be constructed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. It has been prepared solely for the purpose of information dissemination about status of India's water resources. The entire risk as to the results of the use of this data/information/service is assumed by the user.
- NRSC/ ISRO/DOS are not responsible for any interpretation or conclusions made by those who acquire or use the data. Under no circumstances will NRSC/ISRO/DOS be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, compensatory or consequential damages or third-party claims resulting from the use of this data.
- Some Information has been derived from digital databases developed by sources outside India-WRIS project. Therefore, NRSC/ ISRO/DOS cannot accept any responsibility for any errors, omissions or positional accuracy.
- NRSC/ ISRO/DOS (along its centres/units/partners) make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of any content or the service.
- With respect to the links to the other websites provided in this portal, the contents of the website is owned by the respective departments/organization and they may be contacted for any further information or suggestions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of the course of India.